[Loadstone] WAAS/EGNOS question.

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Sun Apr 26 15:32:38 BST 2009

Hi Gang:

I am using a Nokia E71, the I-Blue gps receiver, and Loadstone V0.72.

On a recent excursion, I was obtaining an accuracy of between 1.5 and 1.8 metres.  Whether or not I turned WAAS/EGNOS on or off, loadstone was reporting a "three     dementional differential GPS fix."

If "three dementional GPS fix" and "WAAS/EGNOS" are one and the same, why do I receive the same information even if WAAS/EGNOS is turned off?

I was under the impression that this version of Loadstone would actually report
WAAS/EGNOS for the I-Blue receiver.

I appear to be missing something here.

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. "
Jim Elliot,