[Loadstone] Loadstone Digest, Vol 34, Issue 34

Annette Thurow Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Fri Apr 24 10:50:27 BST 2009

Hi,

tactile_paving=yes on bus stops platforms is used for example in Wolfsburg, Germany:

Coordinates near: lat=52.44624&lon=10.77962

Visual maps:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.44624&lon=10.77962&zoom=17&layers=0B00FTF

http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/osm/osm-paths-gm.php?kml=http://tools.wikimedia.de/~kolossos/osm/cache/bm9kZVt0YWN0aWxlX3BhdmluZz0qXQ==.kmz

Regards from Germany