[Loadstone] Announcing checkpoints

Chris Judge cjudge at eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 24 00:21:01 BST 2009

Hello List:

I am new to Loadstone, less than a week, and I'm still learning the ropes. I have a question regarding the automatic announcement of check points. What I'm finding is that, while both walking, and in a vehicle, loadstone will announce a check point, and keep announcing the same checkpoint every couple of minutes, until I arrive at the next check point. Is there any way to set it so that the point is only announced once, when I'm arriving? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Chris Judge
Skype name: cjudge