[Loadstone] N82 stability

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Wed Apr 22 08:49:43 BST 2009

Problem with upgrading firmware is something I found out about when I did it
on my 6680 since it dumped all my settings/installed software, and it took
me around 2 weeks to find a way to reinstall talks, etc. etc., and I don't
really have sighted technical help here very often, so let's give it some
time and see...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker