[Loadstone] N82 stability

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 02:00:02 BST 2009

It can be made a bit stable after updating the firmware. I had to restart
the phone several times before the firmware update and it is relatively
stable now. But of course the update will have lots of in-build security
features and henceforth will be very difficult to install unsigned
softwares, but I consider it as a minor problem in comparison to the
stability issue.

Vetri.