[Loadstone] N82 stability

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Apr 21 14:36:00 BST 2009

Ok.

Now seems to be working again (for now) after I managed to eventually get to
the point where could reinstall both of e apps.

Took a while, and it did tell me both were already there - if not showing up
in menus, but, now that reinstalled both of them, and restarted again, it
seems alright.

Chances are it was in fact some form of data corruption on memory card,
although a scan thereof found nothing with regard to damaged files, so was
most likely a form of internal data corruption or something.

Like subject says, while this phone has nice features in/on it, it doesn't
seem to be the most stable - maybe that's why they stopped making it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA