[Loadstone] Quite a bit of an issue after installing 0.72 - phone doesn't want to cooperate at all

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Apr 21 12:54:58 BST 2009

I used the standard procedure I normally do with copying stuff onto/off the
memory card, so pretty sure it wasn't the cause of the issue - unless there
was something else that now corrupted the card as part of the process, and,
for example, just got a missed call that never rang, so who knows, but
somethings definitely not right.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker