[Loadstone] Quite a bit of an issue after installing 0.72 - phone doesn't want to cooperate at all

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Apr 21 12:22:56 BST 2009

Hi there

I copied the new installation file onto my N82's memory card, after taking
it out of the switched off phone and fitting it into the memory card slot on
my one laptop, where I use it at least once a day generally, and then
restarted the phone, and initiated the install, and that part was all fine.

Then afterwards, I restarted the phone again, and all sorts of problems
started popping up.

Firstly it seemed to just not want to start up, but when it eventually did,
it doesn't want to seem to let me into menu structure etc., and seems to
keep locking up every now and then, and the only way to get it to try again
seems to be to take the battery out etc.

Can't imagine what's now happened, and don't really think it can have
anything to do with updating loadstone on the memory card installation, but
any ideas?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker