[Loadstone] LS on an N82

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Apr 20 06:58:37 BST 2009

If you set it to default GPS under options, GPS, save as default GPS, it
does in fact seem to automatically use it thereafter.

Like said in prior message though, I normally restart my phone first, then
load nokia maps, then exit it and wait a minute or two before starting
loadstone to make sure internal GPS unit is active - not sure this is 100%
necessary, but do it anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker