[Loadstone] LS on an N82

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 02:06:24 BST 2009

Just a quick follow-up question: There are two options under internal GPS
receiver on the N82 namely "assistive GPS" and the "Integrated GPS". I
couldn't figure out the differences between the two and one can actually
access the internal GPS receiver by selecting either of them. So are there
differences between the two while accessing via ls?

Vetri.