[Loadstone] GPS sensor/detector

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Sun Apr 19 23:25:12 BST 2009

Funny enough, my experience is sort of the opposite.

Inside my house, my holux M1000 generally doesn't get any signal unless I put it next to a window, whereas my internal one seems to almost get around the same one as outdoors, or at least 'thinks' it knows where it is as such, but not really too relevant unless trying to check out routes etc. before actually travelling them.

Like said, will try testing them both tomorrow on one of my routes and see how they then seem to compare under same weather conditions etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA