[Loadstone] Loadstone on the memory card

Sarah Cranston skhyering at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:26:43 BST 2009

I've reinstalled LS to the memory card on my E51.  However, I've noticed
that the Loadstone folder containing the databases and such is still located
on my phone's internal memory.  Is there a way to tell LS to use the memory
card to store this data?  I'm afraid I may eventually run short  of space on
my phone's memory if I start collecting databases.

FYI, I first reinstalled LS to the mem card, restarted the phone,
uninstalled LS, restarted, reinstalled back to the phone's internal memory,
restarted, uninstalled, LS, restarted, reinstalled LS back to the mem card,
and restarted a final time.  This was in order to get LS to change the
location of its database folder, but it's still in the internal memory.

Sarah