[Loadstone] GPS sensor/detector

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:47:03 BST 2009

But of course I have noticed that the N82's internal GPS is better than some other Nokia models. However the external receiver certainly gets signal from more satellites than the integrated receiver. With my external receiver I receive signal even on the second floor of my school, whereas the internal receiver looses signal as soon as I step in to my building. Also there are variations in terms of the number of satellites being received. There are open spaces where you can receive up to 12-14 satellites with Haulex M1000, but the internal receiver gets only up to 6-8 satellites. I assume that the more satellites you get, the better it is.

Vetri.