[Loadstone] How many points is too many?

Sarah Cranston skhyering at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:09:24 BST 2009

Thanks for all the info.  I've been impressed with how fast my E51 impoorts
databases into Loadstone as compared to my 6682.  It only took around ninety
minutes to import around twenty thousand points, and my 6682 took over four
hours to import around four thousand points.  The reference to the
Apalachian Trail in the manual is exactly what I was looking for, though I
will be riding in a bus through at least four states.  When the Loadstone
site comes back up, (I hope I'm not the only one having trouble getting to
it today), I'll start collecting databases for all the parts of the trip.  I
wish I knew more about the exact route this charter bus will take, but I
don't have that info.

Sarah