[Loadstone] GPS sensor/detector

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Sun Apr 19 13:57:23 BST 2009

It actually works alright with my N82's internal built in GPS receiver.

Think the Holux 1000 I used along with my 6680 was a bit more accurate, but in terms of simplicity/casual use, I prefer having only one gadget/object to worry about, and it also means don't have to try too hard to remember to make sure they're both fully charged etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA