[Loadstone] How many points is too many?

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 21:20:07 BST 2009

If you already know the number of counties that you will be passing by, you could create separate databases for those counties only. Ones you have them, you can find the exact bus root via it's websight or some general sights like the Yahoo's directions or mapquest and create checkpoints. those points can be saved in a separate file and all you need to do is to simply load the associated checkpoint file at the time of traveling and you are good to go.

Vetri.