[Loadstone] How many points is too many?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 20:53:11 BST 2009

In that case I would create different databases for different area's. That
away you can just load the area that you want.

Just for grins I loaded the whole state where I live to see the following
1. How long it would take to load on the old 6682 and
2. How the responce was.

It took about two days to process the whole state and the resulting database
was about 34MB in size. Responce to move point to point was about 6 seconds.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.