[Loadstone] Nokia 6680

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Apr 16 12:06:10 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

I used to use a Nokia 6680.  I still have it as my backup phone.  A Nokia 6680 should work with Loadstone without a sim card once Loadstone and a database are installed and imported.  I am not sure if you can connect a Nokia 6680 to a computer without a sim card.

If you can afford it, you might consider a third generation phone.  My personal recommendation would be a Nokia N82.  This will allow you to add functionality, such as a KNFB Reader if you so choose.

Mike Hanson