[Loadstone] affordable cell phone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 15:28:24 BST 2009

If you plan on using the phone with AT&T service! Then you probably should use the 6682. Depending on what you are getting the 6682 and or the n72 for, you may be able to get a 3rd edition phone used for the same price. Maybe even new. I have seen the n73 new for about 200 USD. The e50 would be another one to look at.