[Loadstone] hollux m1000 battery charging?

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:41:12 BST 2009

That's normal since the standard cable is used only to recharge, but not to access other features of the receiver. You should have received a tiny CD along with the receiver and it does have a mannnual with the necessary description. You can avoid that message by turning-off the receiver before charging.

Vetri.

Vetri.