[Loadstone] A request for help

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Wed Apr 15 10:54:50 BST 2009

The format you specified was degrees minutes and seconds.
the format you need is decimal format which would look like
31.44561 115.9185

Most gps units have an option to convert lat/long from degrees minutes
seconds to decimal format, and I believe the tools on the loadstone page can
do it also.

If you have a gps unit and phone you can get loadstone to give you the
numbers.
Regards, Kerry.