[Loadstone] A request for help

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 09:30:03 BST 2009

Shane,
Thanks for your interest.  For each I entered a series of digits perhaps 8
in all with two dots or periods which had the effect of yielding three sets
of numbers.  For example, here I will use the convention of an asterisk
representing any number.   ***.****.****   I don't recall the exact number
of digits.  I obtained the numbers from a sighted friends gps unit as he was
in front of my house.