[Loadstone] A request for help

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 15 02:18:12 BST 2009

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 07:24:39AM -0400, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:
> I think that I will give loadstone a try.  I just can't seem to get the maps
> from point share.  It won't accept the long and lat I put in.  I got an

The questions that come to mind, what do you mean by "won't
accept?" Does it give an error? What is the error?  What
data are you putting in?  I might have missed your initial
message about this as the subject line was nonobvious to
the message content so my appologies if I missed the
original post but yeah specific errors and data are
helpful.

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his