[Loadstone] mmc cards?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 20:36:03 BST 2009

Shawn

I used Load Stone on a old N-GAGE QD and ran it from the MMC card. I also
loaded 6MB of data on it that away as well. That is a 1st Edition phone.
With that much data! I expected it to run for a few hours and it did to load
all the data initially. After that, I have just been copying the database
from phone to phone as needed. I also used that same database on a 6682 and
didn't find it bad at all. I even use the same database on my 3rd Edition
phones too. N73, N95 dash 3, E66 and N82.

On the N-GAGE QD and the 6682 I ran everything from the memory card. The 3rd
Edition phones I loaded it into phone memory being there is free memory to
do that.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.