[Loadstone] A request for help

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Apr 13 07:42:39 BST 2009

Hi Jeffrey

  I strongly suggest you continue with Loadstone. WFA is still at it early
stages and lacks most of essential features for blind navigation tool. It
is basically  only a talking map and a reoute calculator. You cannot for
example store your own routes with WFa  nor explore the surrounding with
same ease than with LS. You also cannot share any location data with other
WFA users.

  Loadstone and WFA will complement each other and IMO one cannot cope well
with only WFA's limited set of features.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS