[Loadstone] nokia 6682 and loadstone gps

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Mon Apr 13 00:10:13 BST 2009

I liked my 6680 along with talks, and while my new N82 has a lot of extra built in functionality, the 6680 was quite a bit more stable, and I specifically used it along with my holux M1000 bluetooth GPS receiver.

Assume the 6682 isn't terribly different to the 6680, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA