[Loadstone] I-Blue 737A+ and Assisted GPS

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 8 16:48:58 BST 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 08:09:54PM -0500, Michael O. Hanson wrote:
> I understand you downloaded assisted GPS on to an I-Blue
> 737A+.  Would you mind explaining how you did that?  I

You need to grab gpsview from the transystem website.
Direct link to current version:
<http://www.transystem.com.tw/files/GpsView%20v2.0.12.rar>

Connect at 9600 bps and click the update button.  It's a
bit tricky with Jaws but it can be done.  Someone is
welcome to script gpsview, that's beyond my abilities.

Shane

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his