[Loadstone] FYI: some sponsoring for the LS project

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 7 23:01:32 BST 2009

Hi,

as I wrote at the end of last year, some german and austrian users
collected some money and I transferred 700 EUR to Monty tfor donation to
keep the LS project running. Shawn, Monty, Shane and Rob were able to buy
some new phones for example with internal GPS to better developing. Now I'm
happy to inform you all, that Torsten Brand and Marcus Groeber from Nuance
provided new Talks licenses for all new purchased phones of the LS team.

Thanks to all guys donating some money for LS and special thanks to
Torsten/Marcus/Nuance too.

Bert