[Loadstone] effective way of quotation (was: signing problem)

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 3 13:38:16 BST 2009

Hi All,

This list is about GPS navigation and related discussion not about
people's preferences on how we would prefer to receive information in
mailing list.

It's the freedom of the internet.  People should embrace this unique
attribute and respect the fact that not everyone chooses to do things the
same way!  If you don't like what you're reading, silence the screen
reader!

I'll now jump off the soapbox and hope that everyone can play nicely!

Monty