[Loadstone] signing problem

simon.eigeldinger at vol.at simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Fri Apr 3 09:11:59 BST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 07:13:54 +0100
  "maxine alexander" <laura at alexr22ian.plus.com> wrote:

>actually people generally know what questions they have
>asked and they want the answer first without listening to
>loads of drivel.

I have to disagree a little bit here.

Many people and me actually prefer to have the quotation
like here because you can  follow the thread when you just
started reading. looks like a confersation when people
write it like that.

In the most newsgroups and mailinglists it is preferred to
write like that. there are also some rules around how to
write in newsgroups and mailing lists.

If you wanna do a little bit research you can find a bunch
of websites which have information about that.

Sunny greetings from Austria,
Simon