[Loadstone] signing problem

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 3 00:47:00 BST 2009

If you want to build and use your own version of loadstone then you should
read about the signing procedures on the symbiansigned site. They're rather
complex, needlessly so if you ask me. If you can actually do any signing
then you may have to change the uuid in the loadstone files. That means
you'd have to get your own uuids from symbian. Rather than going thrue all
that I'd suggest just hacking your phone. That way you can install unsigned
sis files. You know things are too complicated when hacking the phone is
easier than doing things the official way.