[Loadstone] signing problem

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 2 22:34:44 BST 2009

Ömer Yesiltas <yesiltas1981 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, can you please write your messages at the top of the email when
> replying?

I'll never would do that, no way. You should learn more about answering in
an effective way in context. There isn't any sense to put an answer in
front of a question. The direction of reading is from top to the bottom,
not the other way round.

> Your messages come at the bottom and this causes understanding problems.

I'm sorry to hear that you have problems to follow a simple and logical
order. You should work a bit on that, maybe it will help...

Bert