[Loadstone] SBAS connection.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 1 23:12:32 BST 2009

I've never seen waas on my royaltek 2010 but I think the receiver is capable
of receiving it. The default must be off. I used to sometimes get waas on my
holux gr-230 so I know waas is available in my area.
If someone wants to do some experimenting I have a list of possible commands
for the royaltek receivers. I don't remember where they came from thoe so
have no idea if they'd work or not. The commands I have are:
waas on $PSRF151,01*0f
waas off $PSRF151,00*0e
Power Save on - $$PSRF150,0,300,1000
Power Save off - $$PSRF150,0,1000,1000
$PSRF109,122*32 ;SBAS Channel PRN122 #35(WAAS)
$PSRF109,134*35 ;SBAS Channel PRN134 #47(WAAS)
$PSRF109,120*30 ;SBAS Channel PRN120 #33(EGNOS)
$PSRF109,124*34 ;SBAS Channel PRN124 #37(EGNOS)
$PSRF109,126*36 ;SBAS Channel PRN126 #39(EGNOS)
$PSRF109,131*30 ;SBAS Channel PRN131 #44(EGNOS)
$PSRF109,129*39 ;SBAS Channel PRN129 #42(MTSAT-1)

If anyone can get these commands to do anything I'd be interested.