[Loadstone] SBAS connection.

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 1 20:21:34 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 01:17:07PM +0200, Rob Melchers wrote:
> difference. . The log was north. I have to say that this is the first time
> I saw the fix flag on 2, which means diff connection. The commands for WAAS

I'm getting DGPS on the Holux m1000 now that the MTK
command code is in.  WAAS must default to off on the m1000.
The 747a is on its way so I'll be able to do some
side-by-side comparisons soon hopefully with DGPS.

Brings me to a question though, as I've only one phone and
we can only run a single instance of Loadstone, is there a
program out there that can connect to a BT serial profile
device and dump the data to a file.  IE a nmea logger other
than Loadstone?  That's the only way a comparison could be
taken.

A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his
 disposal to navigate his course safely and efficiently.