[Loadstone] SBAS connection.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 1 12:17:07 BST 2009

The WAAS sats are supposed to be geostationary and as far as I know
they  are placed over the equator, so north or south should make no
difference. . The log was north. I have to say that this is the first time
I saw the fix flag on 2, which means diff connection. The commands for WAAS
on or off seem to be in the shade, I havn't been able to get data for the
RTB recs other than the one we have. If someone knows more I am interested.

Rob