[Loadstone] SBAS connection.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 1 11:24:29 BST 2009

I just got two logs by the I-Blue737a+ receiver that show a differential
connection all the time. The user has recorded the log at a latitude of 44
degrees. The log reports a minimum heading deviation, a smooth path and
obviously has little problems with multi-path reflections. The old problems
with disconnection of this receiver seem to have been solved!
On my own latitude of 52 degrees I have never seen an EGNOS connection
using the RBT2110. It would be interesting to hear from users their
experience with Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) such as WAAS or
EGNOS.

Rob