[Loadstone] IMG format

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 1 09:09:33 BST 2009

Hi,

The Loadstone documentation lists all that is possible with the program, we
didn't hide features that are not documented, so if it's not there it can't
be done. It's difficult to say if a format can be used in LS without
looking at the data, but from the .img extension I'd say that you have a
visual map file which is not easily converted to an text-based database.
Have a look at the tools page on the LS website, there's a breadcrumb
generator and a route planner that in their own way provide a means to
create a checklist with additional directional commands.

Rob