[Loadstone] IMG format

milios awad milios at terra.net.lb
Wed Apr 1 08:18:48 BST 2009

hello listers

i'm new to the list, and i have some questions about loadstone:
i've installed loadstone recently on my nokia n82 and started labling some points. now when navigating load stone tells me my distance to certain point but with no instrucktions on how to reach this point, like prompting to turn left or right... my question is can a loadstone user createhis own map of a group of points? and how to do this?
another thing: i downloaded a map for lebanon with the extention IMG. is this format accessible with loadstone? if not is it possible to convert this map to a compatible format?
last question, if i have a map on my phone how to import it to loadstone and load it inorder to use it.
thanks for help.
bless be

milios awad

skype ID: milios949