[Loadstone] memory trouble

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Sep 27 22:09:56 BST 2008

Does the error happen during the import process? Is an out of memory error
or a disk full error? When importing the database can get quite large
depending on how many points you're importing. It will get compacted every
so often but in the mean time it's unknown exactly how big the file will
get. If you're getting a disk full error then try deleting some files. If
it's a memory full error then try stopping some programs before running
Loadstone. If you're importing a large number of points maybe try breaking
the file up and importing smaller numbers of points at one time.