[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.71 and N82

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 25 22:23:16 BST 2008

This is strange. The only thing I can think of to try is setting the timeout
in loadstone to a bit less than your phone's screen saver timeout. What
might be happening is the screen saver on the phone is coming on and then
being turned off and restoring the original screen. So, if your phone's
screen saver is set to 90 seconds then try setting loadstone's timeout to 80
or 75 and see if that helps.