[Loadstone] Article on route planning

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:18:15 BST 2008

From
http://csdl2.computer.org/persagen/DLAbsToc.jsp?resourcePath=/dl/proceedings
/&toc=comp/proceedings/icnc/2007/2875/02/2875toc.xml&DOI=10.1109/ICNC.2007.2
6
Abstract
This paper proposes an algorithm for seeking the shortest path between two
nodes in city's road net according to the characteristics of the net. The
algorithm takes advantage of the theories of bidirectional search,
projection, minimum angle and binary tree. According to the algorithm
analysis , the algorithm can reduce seeking space and raise seeking speed
greatly, and its time complexity can not exceed O(N), while N is the number
of road network nodes. The application results show that the algorithm has
good practicability.