[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.71 and N82

Norbert Müller nm-listen at millernorbert.de
Thu Sep 25 17:08:36 BST 2008

Hi all,

first: Thanks to the developper team for the new version. I have loaded it immediately and given it a short try today.

This version almost works well with my N82, including the internal receiver. The only problem I still have is this: I have set the screen saver of the phone and accordingly the option in Loadstone to keep it from coming to 90 seconds. But now Loadstone begins to talk every 90 seconds, delivering the last message it had to report. On my way home from work, for example, I have a 7-minute walk; the first checkpoint after the tram stop comes after 6 minutes. Until then every 90 seconds I am told that I have reached the tram stop.

Is there already a way to stop that? As a cure for a future release, I could imagine a "key press" which cleans the screen, so that there is nothing to repeat any more. Or the screen could be swept clean automatically after a time interval which the user can pick.

Best regards,

Norbert