[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.71

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 25 01:06:52 BST 2008

The first step in solving these problems would be to report exactly what
doesn't speak correctly. Since none of the loadstone developers speak polish
we have to rely on good reports about the other languages to fix problems.
This means we need to know exactly what doesn't speak correctly and in what
situations the problems occure. There were some spacing problems fixed in
the polish translation so be sure you're running the new release version.
There still may be other spacing problems thoe.