[Loadstone] new member inquiry

Barr, Les lbarr1 at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 00:42:04 BST 2008

Hey Cy,

Yes, both of those phones should work; however, (don't we all hate howevers?), you will need to purchase a separate Blue Tooth satellite receiver.  There is a list of compatible phones on the loadstonegps.org web site as well.  I am still using my 6682, Loadstone and a Royaltek 2310 GPS satellite receiver. You should be able to get a receiver for under $50.00 last I shopped.  (Bought mine at Amazon.com).

Warmest regards,

Les