[Loadstone] point updatement

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Sep 11 11:53:51 BST 2008

Hi

  For some reason i got two points when editing oint data thas was stored
earlier as a checkpoint. When i re-loaded the checkpoints the moved point
was not checked enymore but there were a stray checked point that appeared
only with 'use checkpoin only' enabled' at the same location as the edited
point before the movement.

  I'll re-check this later.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS