[Loadstone] Trip meter.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Sep 11 08:30:59 BST 2008

Hi

  I would vote for tripmeter running time regardless of gps coverage. In
this case one can use the tripmeter as simple timer too without gps
coverage.

  As results distance, elapsed time and average speed could all have theri
own commands and user can combine whatever keyboard commands they  like.
Maybe for default one command could return all values, distance, time and
average speed.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS