[Loadstone] Trip meter.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 11 02:46:57 BST 2008

Some of this is on the possible todo list. I'm not sure what would be best
for trip meter time, just record raw time the trip meter is running or only
record time when there's gps signal? The trip meter options may get there
own submenu but since the whole menu structure is getting moved around for
the next release I'm not sure about this. The reporting functions could
probably be split up, it would just be a matter of making the combined
reporting make sence.