[Loadstone] Loadstone Route Planner question

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 9 06:24:28 BST 2008

Hi Rob

File attached.

Regards

Pete McGlinchey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Melchers
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Loadstone Route Planner question

  Could you send me a database file containing the troublesome positions? Very little I can do if all works fine here with my own files.

  Rob

  At 9/8/2008, you wrote:

    Hi

    I'm in the same town as Logan and I'm experiencing exactly the same issue as he is.  Is it possible that some problem has arisen in the Route Planner for co-ordinates in our area?  While no change may have been made to the program, I wonder if something unexpected has crept in?

    Regards

    Pete McGlinchey