[Loadstone] Loadstone Route Planner question

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 9 01:51:13 BST 2008

Hi

I'm in the same town as Logan and I'm experiencing exactly the same issue as he is.  Is it possible that some problem has arisen in the Route Planner for co-ordinates in our area?  While no change may have been made to the program, I wonder if something unexpected has crept in?

Regards

Pete McGlinchey