[Loadstone] Loadstone Route Planner question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Sep 8 06:13:00 BST 2008

Hi Logan,

There have been no changes to the Route planner tool lately and when I used
it this weekend it worked as expected. My old test file gave me 8 possible
points to choose from just now, the most obvious at the top. What you
describe can only happen when there are no points in the database within
the radius of the legzise. You could run this file through the database
explorer and have a look at the distances it reports, or if that tool also
protests, run it through the reprocessor.

Rob